Follow the route of Margaux, Saint Emilion in Bordeaux Region. Golf and Wine, a unique chance to taste the greatest French Bordeaux wines while playing golf and become acquainted with top vintage French wines, thanks to our Sommeliers
Contact us today to CUSTOMISEyour Golf & Wine TOUR in Bordeaux
Arrival at Bordeaux airport - Welcome by France Golf Tours.
Transfer or drive to your hotel in Dordogne area (1h)
Welcome dinner at Chateau des Vigiers
Lodging at Château des Vigiers, a magnificent castle dating back to 1597 with golf course on site
Golf at Château des Vigiers golf course
Les Vigiers golf course carves its way through the working plum orchards, vineyards, lake and oak woods surrounding the Château.
Suggested sightseeing in Dordogne (Bergerac, Montbazillac)
Lodging at Château des Vigiers
Guided tour of the medieval town of Saint-Emilion, a jewel of stones, in a natural setting of utmost beauty, overlooking the worldwide renowned Saint-Emilion vineyards. Wine tasting visit at Château Figeac Premier Grand Cru Classé Saint Emilion. Golf at Saint Emilion golf course the new gem designed by one of the best architects in the world, Tom Doak (Cape Kidnappers, Barnbougle, Pacific Dunes, etc). Lodging at Château des Vigiers
Half day guided tour in Bordeaux, the famous wine capital, featuring an exceptional architectural heritage, notably dating from the 18th century
Lodging at Sources de Caudalie a luxury hotel offering «la vie de château» in the heart of renowned vineyards, famous for the world's only wine therapy process.
Vinotherapy at Les Sources de Caudalie, original and exclusive skin care based on a harmonious combination of hot natural water and the health and beauty enhancing properties of grapes and wines.
Wine tasting visit at Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Grand Cru Classé de Graves.
Lodging at Les Sources de Caudalie
Golf at Médoc golf course Les Vignes, set in a typically regional landscape where the beauty of the moors and of the maritime pines serve to enhance the architect's design.
Lodging at Medoc Hotel du Golf located in the heart of the Medoc vineyards, perfect place for golfers, with the 2 famous Medoc golf courses on site, and swimming pole, spa, massages, restaurant, etc.
Golf at Médoc golf course Les Châteaux, a challenging course, site of the French open in 1999 (European PGA Tour), respecting the pure tradition of Scottish links, with wide fairways bordered by heather, gorse, and broom.
Wine tasting visit and farewell dinner at Château Pichon Longueville (Grand Cru Classé de Medoc). Situated between St-Julien and Pauillac.
Lodging at Medoc Hotel du Golf
Drive or transfer to Bordeaux airport (30 mn) - Departure.
Prices are in euros, per person, based on double occupancy
Price per golfer
Price per non golfer
Self Drive minimum of 2 persons
Chauffeured drive minimum of 8 persons
- Lodging in a twin bedded or double room in four star properties,
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 4 rounds of golf with pre-booking of tee times
- Car rental with full insurance coverage and unlimited mileage OR Chauffeur driven service for all ground transportation
- One session of vinotherapy at Les Sources de Caudalie (four treatments)
- 2 dinners with wine (one dinner at Chateau des Vigiers and one dinner at Pichon Longueville)
- 4 wine tasting visits
- Availability of a professional guide for visiting Saint Emilion (2 hours) and Bordeaux Medoc (1 half day)
- Travel book including driving instructions and sightseeing suggestions
- Meet and greet service
- France Golf Tours assistance and services
- All local taxes
Not included :
- Meals, excepted those mentioned above
- Drinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Electric golf carts rental or caddies