Golf Cruise in Caribbean
A delightful golf cruise along the Caribbean Islands
Departure from Paris Orly airport - Arrival at Fort de France (Martinique)
5:00 pm : Welcoming and transfer to the port - Embarkation
Fort de France Founded in the 17th century, the city of Fort Royal, renamed Fort de France, is together an old and modern town.
11:30 am - 7:00 pm : Roseau (Dominica)
Welcome to an unusual experience, the Rain Forest Aerial Tram. Discover the treasure of nature's hanging garden and learn the everlasting resilience of the diverse rainforest canopy.
7:30 am - 6:00 pm : Saint Francis (Guadeloupe)
French seaside resort, located in the heart of the Caribbean, St. Francis, exceptional natural and region of Creole cuisine, offers splendid natural beaches
GOLF : Saint François International Golf club, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr, offering a variety of landscapes that will satisfy all golfers.
7:30 am - 6:00 pm : Basseterre / Saint Kitts (Saint Kitts & Nevis)
Natural beauty, sunny skies, warm waters, and white sandy beaches combine to make St. Kitts one of the most seductive spots in the Caribbean. Christopher Columbus first spotted St. Kitts in 1493.
GOLF : Royal St Kitts Golf club, one of the most scenic golf course in the Caribbean. This extraordinary layout boasts water hazards on 10 holes, 80 bunkers and a multitude of coconut palm trees along the Atlantic Ocean
7:30 am - 6:00 pm : Nevis
This island jewel is truly one of the remaining unspoilt places and proudly carries the name, "Queen of the Caribees." The charm and tranquillity takes you back to a time when life was more peaceful.
GOLF : Nevis Golf club - Fours Seasons Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., this is one of the most popular golfing destinations in the Caribbean. The rounds offer a number of challenges with aquatic obstacles and more than 70 bunkers scattered throughout the 18 holes.
7:30 am - 6:00 pm : Anguilla (British Virgin Islands)
Embraced by unrivalled white beaches and breath-taking turquoise seas, Anguilla is casual and easy, a unique blend of high style and low-key elegance, with casual island tempo.
GOLF : Anguilla - Cuisinart Golf course Designed by Greg Norman, this course offers superb panoramic views over the Caribbean Sea. The opening hole in particular is very spectacular.
11:30 am - 11:00 pm : Saint Barthélémy (French West Indies)
The French West Indies have their own little paradise: a peaceful tropical island of natural elegance «Saint Barth» brings you lovely bays, outstanding scenery and luxuriant vegetation, so many secret gardens harbouring your dreams of escape.
8:00 pm : Saint Martin (French West Indies) - Disembarkation
Visit day of Roland Richardson's studio and the Antoine Chapon's gallery with lunch.
Transfer to the airport. Saint Martin / Paris Orly direct flight on Air Caraïbes. Dinner and night on board.
Arrival at Paris Orly airport
Prices indicated are in euros, per person, based on double occupancy of a Marie Galante cabin
|Bonus rate *||Price per golfer||Non golfer|
*Bonus rate : subject to availability according to time of booking
- Supplement per person for Pont Antigua cabin : 200€
- Flights Paris to Fort de France
- 7 nights accommodation on board LE PONANT in outside stateroom based on twin occupancy
- Welcome aboard and captain's cocktail parties, gala dinner
- Breakfast, lunch (when on board), and dinner on board with wines served with lunch and dinner
- 4 rounds of golf with escort of golf supervisor with the shared use of a golf cart
- Picnic lunch on golfing days
- Shared return transfers to the golf courses
- Caddying of golf bags on board and during disembarking
- 24 hour room service (selected menu)
- All facilities of Le Ponant
- Evening entertainments and events, and/or organised shows
- Porterage from the quayside to the ship and vice versa
- Arrival/departure airport/ship transfers
- France Golf Tours assistance and services
- All local taxes on included items
Not included :
- Drinks & meals off ship
- Personal expenses on board
- Optional non golf shore excursions (to be booked and paid directly on board)
- Shipboard/crew gratuities (€10 per person per day suggested)
- Safety and port charges (350€ per person, subject to modifications)
- Airport taxes (345€ per person, subject to modifications)
Surcharge due to Petrol rate