Golf en Irlande
Golf in Ireland
Welcome to the home of Authentic Links Courses and Whiskey
Playing the Irish Links swept by the wind along the rugged coastal landscapes is a true challenge and a « not to be missed » experience in any golfer's life.
You will be stunned by the breathtaking views along the ocean and lakes of the emerald Isle.
And wherever you play in Ireland, Donegal, Connemara, Ring of Kerry, Dublin or Northern Ireland, you will receive your prize at the end of the day with an Irish coffee and the warmest welcome in the world
Killarney Lackabane Course,
Killarney Killeen Course, a challenging course between lake and hills, venue of the Irish Open in 1991 & 1992, when Nick Faldo triumphed.
Prices are in euros, per person, based on double occupancy for 2 persons
|Price per Golfer||990€|
- 3 nights in a double or twin room.
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 4 rounds of golf with pre-booking of tee times
- Car rental with full insurance coverage and unlimited mileage
- France Golf Tours assistance and services
- All local taxes
Not included :
- Meals, drinks, tips and other personal expenses
- Electric golf carts rental or caddies